Skills you shuould have.
As a Fresher or a recent passout, you should be good in aptitude, and able to solve puzzles &
basic idea about programming languages like java,.net,C++ you can read our interview questions for this. These are mandatory skills, so no hesitation go ahead and learn Puzzles Questions &
basic programming and aptitude (not all companies will concentrate on this).
Where I start with?
Hope you will be having a skill(eg:core java or C) be stick on that don't jump to some other skills, if you are looking for an entry level job.
Even if you don't have any of the skills..... NO worries !!! only few steps to win
- Learn the basics of programming (not language level but logic of programming)
- Exercise Puzzles Example ,Aptitude Questions…….do more work on this
- Read article about Group Discussion and practice (debate with your freinds).
- Make a good resume.
- Read more in your skills area…try to learn new things
Now you are ready for interview ..read
interview tips, by the time you would have got atleast daily freshers job alerts from our site.
- Read interview questions and rate your self.
- Exercise puzzles aptitude and rate yourself.
- You would have developed good discussion skill from your friends.
- See you resume, whether it describes all your quality.
- Update to knowledge in the skill area…
By now you would have got a good job. ALL THE BEST Continue supporting us
Contact us for further help !!!!!!