Below are few .Net related interviewquestions which is frequently asked in interview.This .Net interview questions are only meant for .Net skilled candidates.
Please send us if you have different interview questions.
1.Explain the differences between Server-side and Client-side code?
2. What type of code (server or client) is found in a Code-Behind class?
3. Should validation (did the user enter a real date) occur server-side or client-side? Why?
4. What does the "EnableViewState" property do? Why would I want it on or off?
5. What is the difference between Servers? Transfer and Response. Redirect? Why would I choose one over the other?
6.Can you give an example of when it would be appropriate to use a web service as opposed to a non-serviced .NET component
7.Let's say I have an existing application written using Visual Studio 6 (VB 6, InterDev 6) and this application utilizes Windows 2000 COM+ transaction services. How would you approach migrating this application to .NET
8.Can you explain the difference between an ADO.NET Dataset and an ADO Recordset?
9. Can you give an example of what might be best suited to place in the Application Start and Session Start subroutines?
10. If I'm developing an application that must accommodate multiple security levels though secure login and my ASP.NET web application is spanned across three web-servers (using round-robin load balancing) what would be the best approach to maintain login-in state for the users?